Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Steve Aoki



Steve: "Hi, my name is Steve Aoki, and I'm a recovering electro house DJ."

Everybody: "Hi Steve."

Steve: "When's the last time I've used? Last night... I know it's bad for me, but the bass feels so good."

Group Leader: "How often do you relapse, Steve?"

Steve: "Usually every night. It pays the bills, alright? IT PAYS MY BILLS."

Omniscient Crappy Sketcher: Steve is addicted to house music. If he's not listening to it, he's making it. Steve knows the consequences of getting caught are severe; thousands of fans constantly grabbing at his clothes because they know he's holding. And yet he still performs.

I can help Steven. I've sketched him, as you can see, with a cloak draped over his head. This is no ordinary cloak. It's an invisibility cloak that I stole from that Harry Potter kid. Now Steve can abuse his music without consequence. I set you free Steve Aoki. You are freeeeee.

This drawing took me 35 minutes. It's actually not all that crappy, which is unfortunate. I promise I'll make it up to you guys somehow.

Things I learned from this drawing: Steve Aoki's dad is the founder of Benihana and a former Olympic wresting champion. Can't make this stuff up.

This drawing reminds me: that some people aren't meant to grow out facial hair.

Sincerely,
Your Crappy Sketcher

No comments:

Post a Comment